Make My Week Better

Things That Make My Week Better

This week was my second week at my **New Job** at the Anita C. Leight Estuary Center. 
A job filled with small children, wildlife, bad taxidermy, and khaki cargo pants not by choice. 
Like us on Facebook! The ladies I work with would love you forever. 

This is not my dream job, it is a good job to practice my public speaking skills though... as in a yelled at a group of homeschool children in my nice babysitting phone voice (we all have one) and the parents responded by telling me that they didn't like rules because they believe that constricts a child's ability to grow. Sorry ma'am not here, not in my work place. I will assert my dominance with my power khaki pants. 
(Don't worry I will share some pictures of that soon, they make up for themselves by making my ass look fine) 

Number One. 
Podcasts. I stopped I never really listened to podcasts until recently. This is because I truly don't give a rats ass about what you think about this and that sir who is probably making the podcast out of his mom's basement while he fumes over the fact that no one has swiped right for him on Tinder. 
The two podcasts that I have been listening to *Because of my recent knee surgery I cannot read while I work out on the hand bike* are:
  • The Stuff You Missed In History
  • Stuff You Should Know
Both are nice because you can listen to them and not think. We all need a mental break and at least I am learning and theoretically cleaning while I am doing so. 

If you have an iPhone then you can just look them up on the podcast app that you can't delete anyway. 
If you are an iPhone defector, you can look it up online and probably download it. 

Hand Bike. Wanna know how out of shape your arms are? Hang out with the old people on the hand bike. I can now punch through walls. 


Number Two. 

My L.LBean Terry Cloth Robe. Kevan, boyfriend and personal assistant, got me a ROBE for Valentine's Day. A ROBE. AND it is monogrammed. A monogrammed pink robe. Swoon. Last year he gave me a cheese plate and mac&cheese. 
Seriously if you don't have a nice robe you should come over and try mine on. 


This week has been rough. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoo Sunday Round Up

Baby Cooper

Signs of Spring