First Blog Post


I am so excited to get started with this! 
A few things about myself: 
  • I am a senior in college finishing my bachelors degree in Natural Resource Management online
  • I am actively pursuing a career as a zookeeper! 
  • I am a member of Phi Mu Fraternity 
  • I am a born and raised military brat and overly proud of it. The day they take my ID will be a very sad day filled with many tears. 
  • I have two sisters and many adoptive siblings.
  • I am in an amazing long distance relationship with another zookeeper, he brings so much fun to my life. 
  • I love travel and adventure! If you want me to try something PLEASE tell me. Why? Because I will listen and hopefully be able to do it and let you know if it is worth it! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoo Sunday Round Up

Baby Cooper

Signs of Spring