Sorority Recruitment


Meet My Littles! 

So along with being a wild woman I am also a sorority woman, a sister of Phi Mu.
I think that everyone if they have the chance to rush a sorority. It is the best choice I have made in college and I am a senior. I know without a doubt that half these women are my bridesmaids. 

One thing that I happen to hear a lot is that people are surprised that different women I know are actually in a sorority. They say oh but you are so nice, or you don't act like you are in a sorority. All of their knowledge about sororities is based off of what they have seen on TV or interactions they have had where they assumed the worst!

I am here to tell you that there are more sorority women than you think, there are more good than bad, and they all want to show you that. 

With fall recruitment right around the corner (starting this weekend for my ladies) for my chapter here is a list of things to remember while you are going through:

  • Be yourself, don't put all the cards out on the table but lead with your truest self. Why would you want to join an organization that doesn't actually know you?
  • Wear something comfortable. You don't have to wear heals if you aren't going to be able to walk in them, instead wear cute flats. 
  • Make sure you are pulled together, look at rush as speed dating and you wouldn't go to a date looking less than your best. *But know that we are all also not dressed to a T every minute of every day. 
  • Don't stress about not getting called back to a house you thought you wanted. You will end up where you are meant to be. 
  • Most importantly RELAX! The conversation will flow and you will know where you are supposed to be.
  • And have fun! You only go through recruitment once on this side so enjoy it! 
Good Luck! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoo Sunday Round Up

Baby Cooper

Signs of Spring