Wichita Trip to Visit Boyfriend Boss



I recently returned from a trip to Wichita KS to visit my lovely boyfriend, his last name is Boss so it is not a cute pet name I have given him. *PSA: I am 110% the boss in our relationship. 

He took me to Kansas City where we had a surprise visit to the Kansas City Zoo! 
Zookeepers do enjoy going to other zoos more than most. It is so fun to get excited about another facilities programs and exhibits. 
Boyfriend Boss at work, he is cleaning up his camel poop. 

Kansas City Zoo


The next day we ate dinner with some of his friends from college, mind you there is an age difference. 7 years in between us doesn't ever feel like 7 years but when I am 22 and we are around a table of between 27-31 year olds there are some differences. Nothing bad... its just a little more obvious that I am the baby. 

*Sidebar Boyfriend and I met while both working at a Nature Center in Kansas. He actually had no idea how old I was when he asked me out. Casual hair flip, because I am so mature. 


The next day we went to Shlitterban! I would recommend to ANYONE to go to a waterpark on a rainy day, for us it was totally unintentional, but we were one of like six families. 
  • No lines. At all, we just kept running up and sliding back down. 
  • No crowds anywhere.
  • Did I mention that there were no lines? 

When we got back to Wichita he had to go back to work so I got to hang out and do homework at home YAY. 

Boyfriend's brother and new wife live in Wichita as well so we were able to do a lot with them. 
We found a groupon for GlowGolf which is just black light putt-putt. Worth it? Totally. We had so much fun for $18 total. 




We also went to hit some golfballs which is something that I am slowly getting better at. I pride myself on being athletic BUT golf is not in my arena. Yet. 



Tomorrow I will share more pictures from the rest of the trip! 
Stay tuned for pictures of me and my parents exploring the area around our new house. 























Comments

  1. It looks like y'all had so much fun! There is a 6 year age difference between my husband and I (I'm 22, he's 28) so don't worry about that...once you get to be our age, it's literally just a number. His best friends and their wives have literally become my best friends and I love it :) I look forward to keeping up with your blog & thanks for dropping by mine!

    xoxo, SS


    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zoo Sunday Round Up

Baby Cooper

Signs of Spring