Sunday Six

Sunday Six


My week (per usual) has been a little crazy!
Monday and Tuesday for me was FILLED with wedding planning since we only have 35 days to go!


  1. Celebrated my birthday yesterday which was amazing, and by amazing I mean I worked all day and then had mac and cheese for dinner and the fiancΓ© took me to a wine bar with champagne flights.  πŸ₯‚


    2. Also I went to see Jimmy Buffet and it was amazing. I love him as a performer and even more as a conservationist.




    3.  My three legged meerkat has been dragging a blanket around all week like Linus from the Peanuts. He can't handle himself and it's adorable.



    4. This week I got two different Kendra Scott earrings πŸ‘πŸ‘I got the newer style in the hot pink and my wedding earrings. Now to get my sisters!

    5.  I've been going to the gym everyday consistently for the last few months and it is slowly starting to pay off. Body pump y'all it does amazing things for your bootay.

    6. World Oceans Day was this week so think about changes you can make every day to help have a positive impact on the environment 🌏


    Much love and good vibes,

    Gracyn



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoo Sunday Round Up

Baby Cooper

Signs of Spring