Wrap Up



Here is my weekly photo wrap up... a week late. My week was crazy last week by any standards. Thankfully ... jk this week is going to be insane as well. 


Face mask my mom sent me to 'relax' 

We have a new cute little baby warthog. Look at the butt on him!! I could have watched him all day. 

My final fitting for my wedding 👰 dress 👏👏👏
From which I sped across town to 👇 BodyPump 👇


It's blurry because that's how I feel after an hour long workout in that class.. I'm not sure if it's true but I was told you can burn up to 875 calories? 

Went to Office trivia earlier in the week which KICK MY ASS SWEET JESUS. We came in 43rd place out of 50 something which isn't last but damn those questions are hard. 

Last but not least there was a fake drill in my animal otter exhibit to take our diver out... it did not go well people. Practice makes perfect and they couldn't keep him on the board. 

More pictures and organized posts to come. Plus we have a tropical 🌴 depression headed our way so I may be flooded in later and can work on things. Cheers to living 3 ft above sea 🌊 level in a city that doesn't drain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoo Sunday Round Up

Baby Cooper

Signs of Spring