Hump Day Must Have



Happy Hump Day Y'all 🐫 

Wednesday happens to be my Monday so ... bless... 

Here are some things that I need to get through my 'Monday' as a zookeeper. 



First off my water bottle, it's a Hydro Flask. Link here Hydro Flask
It's massive, it keeps things cold, and it's pretty. Pretty is important in a job where you clean up poop.
 

Then my pouch, I'll do a post about my sweat proof and fool proof makeup later.
My pouch is from Target.

My speaker. Y'all I can jam all I want to in my behind the scenes secret section and I do. It makes the day go by so much faster.
PODCASTS and AUDIOBOOKS. If you are like me and are terrible at getting things done while listening to 🎶 music.

Then my 📓 notebook. So I have ADD. I cannot remember half the things I do in the morning let alone what I ate so I write everything down. I think it's a great habit because no only do I have a better record when I go to look at my notes on animals later I also don't have to worry so much about forgetting. 

And as always the phone charger. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoo Sunday Round Up

Baby Cooper

Signs of Spring